Monday, February 29, 2016

Give me some Bates Motel - The hot and perfect guy - Max Thieriot (PHOTOS)


Sorry folks.   I haven't been very active in posting through this blog in a while.  I've been kind of pre-occupied with other things in trying to decide whether I should go back to work or simply open up my own business.  I haven't really come to a conclusion yet so while I'm thinking that over, I thought I would share my new passion. 

Last weekend, I posted a request on Facebook asking for suggestions on a TV series that I could binge-watch.  There were several suggestions including Making a Murderer (I've seen it),  Walking Dead (I've watched a few episodes as well), and Game of Thrones (didn't quite peak my interest).  One other suggestion was Bates Motel.  I really never liked Psycho (I haven't seen the entire film) and didn't really want to watch a series about a psychopath but once I saw the first episode, I was hooked.  And better yet.  I was hooked because of Dylan (Max Thieriot's character in the series).  

Since getting hooked, I looked him up and found that he is already married and a father to a son named Beaux.  Oh well.  LOL.   But, that did not stop me from watching.  I like him a lot.  

So, I decided to share some of his photos with you from the series.  And if you haven't seen Bates Motel - I urge you to see it.  I'm on season three right now.  
  






















1 comment:

  1. Your a good looking guy and ETC you need to loosen up love to help man to man

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...