Saturday, June 13, 2015

Super hunk of Jurassic World - Chris Pratt in heels (VIDEO)


chris-pratt-hot-pic-lead 

I am just learning about Chris Pratt lately.  I have heard his name but I don't normally pay attention to it.  But since I saw Jurassic World, Chris Pratt became number one in my book.  I kept wondering who the cute guy was in the film, until a friend of mine told me that it was Chris Pratt from Parks and Recreation.   I had no idea as well that he was heavy set before because from the looks of it, he's totally fit in the movie.

Then I started reading about him.  He actually transformed his physique for Guardians of the Galaxy using a special workout and diet regimen.   Now, I am hooked on him.  I am reading everything about him.

Here are photos of him both when he was heavy until he became super hot and super fit.  And guess what?  He can run on heels as well!


Chris-Pratt-Lost-60-Pounds-27-2-Kg-in-6-Months-for-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy
chris pratt working out 



giphy
Chris-Pratt-workout-plan-for-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-see-the-before-and-after-body-transformation-03 

Chris_pratt_before_and_after 

pratt-workout-main 
images leadimage_jurassicworld d9e93c7d0ecd549adcf22289619d2f0f

262a56575793ebae85f7de48f4d25b7f 46903f371679a59df77492ef553ea70e chris-pratt-diet-with-anna-faris1  theler shirtless 11 tumblr_n9vmdl2kbz1qgr2qio1_250 chris-pratt-shirtless-instagram-gotg a3f92e8a974c25c7_chrisprattshirtlesssmall.xxxlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...