Thursday, May 28, 2015

Michael Stokes Photography - Beautiful Males





If you are an admirer of Male Beauty, you surely must have heard of photographer Michael Stokes.  He is a professional photographer who has given us the beauty of our service men in such a way that it has propelled most of them into stardom status.

The most prominent model that he's photographed (at least to me) is U.S. Marine Veteran Alex Minsky.  He is the most successful amputee underwear model that I know of.  Thanks to Michael Stokes for introducing him to me.  

Last year, Michael Stokes created a successful KickStarter for a coffee table book that benefited the Semper Fi organization.  I was actually one of the donors and my name appears on the credits.  It's such a great cause and I wanted to be a part of it, even if my donation could not match the  bravery that these men have given our country.  

The models that he's featured are Colin Wayne, Benjamin Godfre, Alex Minsky, and Chris Van Etten to name a few. 

Take a look at the magnificent photos below.  (Copyright belongs to Michael Stokes)
































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...