Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bernardo Velasco - The Face of an Angel











The playful and fun character of Bernardo Velasco shines through the lenses of the photographer. I don't know but good looking people can do whatever in front of the camera and it will still come out as good as these.



Yes, Bernardo Velasco is a Brazilian male model and he is absolutely gorgeous! And these type of guys are not the reason I'm going to Brazil for the third straight year in a row. No. Never. I just really like the scenery in Brazil... it's my favorite country! LOL!




Yes folks, I am traveling to Brazil again and I will be bringing lots and lots of photos when I come back. So, keep an eye out for my next post as it will be filled with male beauties such as Bernardo.




















2 comments:

  1. Bernado Velasco is definitely very handsome and well built. I would say that he is one sexy guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man love to trick and treat this guy and etc.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...