Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Anyone of you addicted to Twitter yet? Shhesshh! I am.


I joined Twitter way back when it first started. First, so I can promote my blog and post my entries directly on to Twitter. I didn't think that I will get any followers but lo and behold, I now can boast of 1152 followers. Yay!

I didn't think that I was going to be addicted to it as well. I was not really active on Twitter but being a celebrity blogger that I am, I needed to be updated in anything and everything that's going on in Hollywood so that my blog is almost real-time when things occur.

Continued at the bottom of the post





Recently, I became very active on Twitter because I found it fun to interact with my followers. I never really knew how to interact with them before until some of my followers started contacting me. The iPhone Twitter App is amazing and I can actually see who mentions me and if they have a message for me, I get notified.






I would like to give a big shoutout to my friends on Twitter like @iamchrisgun, @iamsajuy, @rarbrg and @suzukirick28. I interact with them mostly in the morning and at night since we all live in different time zones.

I recently followed @coasterboyjosh who is a producer of Elvis Duran in the morning radio show from New York city and he posted a photo of his abs to get followers. He's really cute but he's straight. Ehhemmmm!






Anyway, if you want to follow me on Twitter, please follow @Chuva and do say hi because I do follow back. I am like the master of the theory of reciprocal containers...





Don't forget!! Say hi to me on Twitter (User: @Chuva) and follow me - - I promise to follow you back!



Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What does it really means to us? It only explains that true beauty is not in our physical aspects but in our inner aspects. In short, attitude or character because what you have shown is what people think of you. Beauty comes out naturally. Visit my site #triciajoy for some terrific offer that I am sure you can't refuse. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article. Have a good day!

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for putting an effort to published this article. You've done a great job! Good bless!

    Yong
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...