Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer lovin' - Summer drivin'.

Complain... complain... complain... that's all I have been doing for the past two summers. I love the beach. I lived in California for 2.5 years and loved every minute of it. Too bad I had to come back to the East Coast because of my job. I love being close to the water.

For the last 10 years, I have always gone to the beach every summer. Rehoboth Beach in Delaware is my destination. I haven't gone to the beach during the last couple of years simply because I have been traveling quite extensively. I have vowed to go to the beach this year and no one is going to stop me.

The only thing stopping me is the wear and tear on my car. I do have an SUV and it's nice to drive. I need new wheels bad though. It has been five years since I bought my car and it's crying for new tires. Before I travel to the beach, I wanted to get custom wheels for it. Since I'm going to spend for new tires anyway, why not buy custom wheels right?

I have made it a pre-requisite for my travels to have the car well-maintained and ready for the long haul. This year though, I think I'm splurging on wheels. My car hasn't gotten much attention in five years. She's be glad about the custom wheels before we head out the beach this summer.

See you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...