Thursday, July 15, 2010

New York..New York

It has certainly been a while since I went strolling around Manhattan. The last broadway show I saw in NYC was Miss Saigon. Yes, it has been that long.

But crave no more for I am going to New York this weekend. I am meeting with a very good friend of mine to experience dining and strolling around Manhattan.

Sorry if I haven't been posting any pictures lately. Life has simply been busy these past few months. I am still alive and well...just tired most of the time.

Going out almost every weekend has taken a toll on me and my blogging so please bear with me.

I shall return..and when I do, watch out. It's going to be a blast!

Hope everyone is having a great week. TGIF!! It's the weekend once again.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...